The Data Protection Act 1998 is the law which governs the processing of personal data held on living identifiable individuals.
The Ngoda Business Info is fully committed to compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The following principles will apply when we handle your personal information:
- Your personal information is only processed with your knowledge
- Only information that we actually need is collected and processed
- Your personal information is only seen by those who need it to do their jobs
- Personal information is retained only for as long as it is required
- Decisions affecting you are made on the basis of reliable and up to date information
- Your information is protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure
- Inaccurate or misleading data will be corrected as soon as possible
- Procedures are in place for dealing promptly with any disputes
These principles apply whether we hold your information on paper or in electronic form.