We watched SA’s young multi-millionaire and serial entrepreneur Vusi Thembekwayo being interviewed on ENCA and we could not help, but share some of the wisdom nuggets he shared.
- Entrepreneurs will succeed regardless of the circumstances
- The real cost is not to starting a business, it’s to staying in business
- Entrepreneurs will make it work regardless of the situation
- Entrepreneurs are crazy people. What keeps you going is having a strong view of what you want to do, and how what you want to do is going to change your space.
- Second only to having a technical ability to what you are doing, mentorship is required
- Mentorship is the ability to see through the corner and you can’t see through the corner if you have never been there.
- I have never really had a single mentor. What I do is that I have people I go to for different pieces of advice based on different things and different experiences.
- Know your numbers
- Keep company with people who understand what you are doing.
- Entrepreneurship is not a theory. Until you’ve done it, all the theory is just that
Ngoda Business is a, for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs information portal operating in Zimbabwe, Africa.